List of symptoms treated by Despondex:
- Personalizing License Plates
- Talking to people in line at the Grocery Store
- Participating in community theater
- Planning Christmas for 6 months or more
- Squealing loudly when a friend calls
- Use of the phrases AWESOME and COOL BEANS
- Excessive hugging
- Watching Romantic Comedies
- Organizing Mommy and Me play dates
- Doing Meme's on your blog
- Tweeting every little thought that pops into your head
- Wearing the color Pink
Despondex....could be right for you!
Despondex is not recommended for patients that are hypersensitive to caffeine. It should not be taken by anyone who is allergic to the inactive ingredients, which include high fructose corn syrup, glucose, sugar, fructose, titanium dioxide, vodka and animal tranquilizer. Caution should also be used in those with a seizure disorder. Despondex is not approved for use in children or adolescents.
Common side effects include:
- Ongoing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Dry mouth
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vivid/Abnormal dreams
- Impulsive Actions
- Increased Appetite
- Electric shock-like sensations also called "Brain zaps"
- Increased anxiety at the start of treatment
- Memory Loss
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Ask your doctor if Despondex is right for you!