A bunch of my friends have been doing this Friend Making Monday thing and so I thought I should look into it. It is fabulous! Kacey at All That Is Good puts out a directive each Monday...it may be to answer a question, share a picture or a story. She is all about making friends and supporting each other. I love that!
What kind of friends would we be if we didn't confide our deepest darkest secrets with each other? My sister made the comment the other day that from my blog I sound like I have it all together. Well, do I have news for you!: I am so not!
So today's task is Confessions!
1. I have a weakness for Ice Cream and last week I ate an entire box of Lil Drumsticks (that's 10 cones) that are 140 calories a piece. 1400 calories.
2. I googled a bunch of old boyfriends recently.
3. My kids watch too much TV.
4. I am prescribed (because I need them) to 11 magazines and I just ordered another one.
5. I have recently become unorganized and it's driving me crazy yet I can't seem to catch up.
6. I recently threw away a bunch of my kids toys because I was tired of putting them away.
7. I hide candy from my family
8. I don't like Edward! *connie ducks*
9. I'm afraid of water (lakes, rivers, oceans).
10. I still want another baby....
By the way...something HUGE is going to announced here tomorrow....so you might want to follow my blog so you don't miss the announcement!