I've decided to only watch a couple of the summer TV shows:
Losing It with Jillian Michaels.
Bethenny Getting Married?
This frees up lots of time for...sitting in the sun on the deck with an ice tea and a book, curling up in bed at night with a
Writing Motherhood: by Lisa Garrigues Love, Loss and What I Wore Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel I was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
- American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
Women, Food and God by Geneen Roth
- What I Did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- After You by Julie Buxbaum (Jen Lancaster told me to read this)
The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch(and this one too)
- Skinny Italian: Eat It and Enjoy it by Teresa Giudice
The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin (cuz of J.J. from I'd Rather Be Laughing)
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell(cuz of Becca at The Texas Darlings)
- Getting the Pretty Back by Molly Ringwald (saw it in San Francisco)
- Promises to Keep by Jane Green
Lift by Kelly Corrigan
- Father of the Rain by Lily King
Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
Who wants to join me reading this summer? Make your own list on your blog and link up so that we can all get more idea for books. And if you haven't already joined GoodReads...do it now and add me as a friend!