FMM: All About Me
1. What are your talents? I'm super organized. I'm crafty, a great cook and I used to be a classically trained pianist.
2. What is your best habit? List Making.
3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? Jen's husband Matt.
4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask. 13 years ago I lived on a 660 acre ranch on the Pawnee Grasslands.
5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?) I'm just starting a new quilt. It's going to be orange.
6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would change the size of my calves. (not baby cows)
7. What do you do in your spare time? Read, watch reality TV and
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? People that drive badly.
9. Why do you blog? For my mental health!
10. Are you tidy or messy? Very Tidy. Messes make me crazy.
11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Mean by Taylor Swift
12. Do you cook? Yes, I'm the Rookie Foodie.
13. Do you like sports? LOVE the Denver Broncos!
14. How often do you read and/or watch the news? Several times a day....thanks to twitter.
15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year? Yes, I have a spreedsheet keeping me on track.
16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011? Seeing my son blossom in Kindergarten. Experiencing the holiday's with my kids...they are growing so fast!
17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags? Handbags
18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets? I feel like I'd slide off.
19. Do you sing in the shower? No. There isn't any time.
20. Describe yourself in one word. Caffeinated.
Wanna make some new friends today? Go to All The Weigh get the questions and link up!