I'm so excited because today begins the 2011 Review Extravaganza and we have a hashtag!
Today a whole bunch of us are recapping our blogs from January, February and March! I know that it was a crazy time for our family. We were under a little bit of stress.
- I started off the month making many resolutions, which I chronicled on a separate blog that I apparently deleted in a drunken stupor. Luckily, I also put them on a spreadsheet which I haven't looked at since January 28th and am afraid to open today. I was also mad at my husband for poo pooing my resolutions, have no idea if this is why the blog is deleted. I've blocked it out.
- We sent in applications to 3 schools including a blue ribbon charter school.
WeI waited on pins and needles. WeI prayed!
- I got one of many funny apartment newsletters, this one was about people photographing dogs pooping.
- Sad, sad news....My daughter lost her beloved Naka Bee. We were heartbroken. And I made a video about it.
- My kids colored each other with markers while I was watching The Bachelor.
- I found Tampons for Vegans in the supermarket.
- We found out that Alex got the number one spot in the Kindergarten lottery at the Blue Ribbon Charter School. And I made a video about it.
- I wrote a post to help Non-Mormons survive living in Utah.